Sunday, October 2, 2011

Express Yourself (in a good way!)

I've discovered Subway Art!  I know I'm like a year behind, but I have had a great time this weekend creating some fun things for my wall.  Here's how they turned out.



It looks a lot cuter when you see the whole wall, but there are a lot of family pictures I'd rather not post- so you just get the individuals pics, but trust me, it's adorable!

Below are the documents.  I think you should be able to print them out for yourself if you'd like- although if your last name isn't Wilson, it probably won't do you much good!


The above is based on the 13 Articles of Faith- the foundation doctrines of what my church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is built on.

This one is made from a the things my family chose as our own family values.  I had them posted in more of a mission-statement document, but this is much cuter and easier to read.

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment